- Welcome to PARA ART SMOKING ACCESSORIES TRADING L.L.C, (“Para Art”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) holding trade license number 790354, who operates this platform to provide Our users (“User(s)”, “You”, or “Your”) with the opportunity to order and purchase shisha Product(s) to be delivered to their doorstep within Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Para Art respects Your privacy regarding any information We may collect while operating Our website www.para-art.com (“Website”).
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
- 1.1 Information You Provide to UsWhen You use the Website, You may provide Us with information about You, including, but not limited to, Your name and contact information, Your address, Your financial information to make or receive payment for Materials obtained through the Website. When You use the Website, We may also collect information related to Your use of the Website and aggregate this with information about other users.
- 1.2 Information Received from Third Parties
- 1.3 Information Collected Automatically
Similar to any other online platform, We receive technical data including, but not limited to, Your unique device identification number, Your location data, Your internet speed, and other such information. We do not store this technical data; it is only used to improve Your experience while browsing the Website and will be deleted from Our servers once You exit the Website. The technical information collected on Our servers are used to analyse how people use Our Services, improve Our Website functions, save Your log-in information for future sessions, and to serve You with other information and/or data that may be of interest to You. Automatic data collection may include, but is not limited to, information pertaining to the browser and operating system You are using, the URL or advertisement that referred You to Our Website, the search terms You entered into a search engine that led You to the Website, areas within the Website that You visited, links You clicked on, pages or Content You viewed, the duration of Content viewed by You and other similar information and statistics about Your interactions (such as, Content response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with other websites). We may combine any/all data collected during Your usage of Our Website along with any other information retrieved about You. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality. The data collected may also include the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other device identifiers for any device (computer, mobile phones etc.) used to access the Website.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
- 2.1 In the course of using the Website We may collect Personal Information about You as necessary that identifies You as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify You (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include Your name, electronic mail address, delivery address, and phone number. We use Personal Information and other information to:
- 2.1.1 Provide and improve the Website, complete Your transactions, address Your inquiries, process Your registration, verify the information You provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- 2.1.2 Contact You with administrative communications and or promotional offers (on behalf of Us or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to You.
- 2.1.3 Tailor the Content by displaying offers in reference to the Website.
- 2.1.4 Administer and develop Our business relationship with You and, if applicable, the corporation or any other legal entity You represent.
- 2.1.5 Enforce and comply with the relevant Applicable Laws, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and respective rights of Para Art or any User on the platform, for any activity We may consider to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical activity.
- 2.1.6 Comply with legal obligations, analysing and improving Our business, communications, and responding to Your inquiries about Our Services.
3. DATA RETENTION
- 3.1 If You do not request Us to delete certain data and/or information, We reserve the right to retain the information until the User Account has been deleted/deactivated. You may submit a request on the Website to delete certain data and/or information. If You do not delete Your User Account or request to delete certain data and/or information Your information may be retained for backup, analysis, and business continuity purposes. If You provide Us with Your Personal Information or any other data, We encourage You to regularly update the data to ensure that We have accurate and up-to-date information about You.
4. DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We may share Your data to provide Our Services, for legal and investigative purposes, in connection with the Website, promotions, or if We are part of a merger or acquisition. We may also share non-identifying information with third parties. You have a choice as to whether We share Your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We do not share Your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes unless We first provide You with the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out of such sharing.
- 4.1 We may share Your Personal Information and/or data at any time, under the following circumstances:
- 4.1.1 Where We are legally required to do so in order to comply with Applicable Laws, governmental requests, judicial proceedings, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order;
- 4.1.2 Where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our Terms and/or policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or User, any illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation as required by law;
- 4.1.3 With third-party service providers, contractors, agents who perform services for Us or on Our behalf and require access to such information to do that work, employees or affiliates. Examples include, payment processing, data analysis, electronic mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, such as Google Analytics, which will enable them to collect data about how You interact with the Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain Content and better understand online activity. This information will be retained for the duration of the Websites lifetime;
- 4.1.4 Where there is a transfer of business ownership such as, a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company;
- 4.1.5 To offer You certain promotions.
- 4.2 We may share and disclose Your Personal Information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- 4.4 When providing Personal Information, collected through use of Our Services, Users agree to the use, processing, and storage of Personal Information in countries which may have data protection laws that differ from the laws in the User’s country.
- 4.5 We also collect any/all information, that is not considered Personal Information, made available through web browsers and servers and may include, browser type, language preference, referring site, and date and time of each visitor’s request.
5. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- 5.4 Pursuant to Clause 4.1.3 above, We may use tracking technology on the Website, including Google Analytics, which will enable third-party websites, including, but not limited to Google, to collect information about the way in which You interact with Our Website. Such information includes, but is not limited to, whether You added Our Product(s) to Your cart, and/or if You have completed an Order.
- 6.1 We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Information to others. We may, however, share generic aggregated demographic information, not linked to any Personal Information with Our business partners and trusted affiliates.
- 6.2 We endeavour to exercise Our best efforts to keep Your information secure. However, We cannot guarantee the safety of Your Personal Information and therefore shall not be held liable, in any manner and capacity whatsoever, in the event of a breach of security beyond Our reasonable control.
7. OTHER WEBSITES
9. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS